Super Easy Festive Fall and Thanksgiving Craft Ideas for Kids
I love the Fall season… cooler weather, the return of Pumpkin Spice everything, and holidays galore. There is always extra time to spend with your kids doing fun activities!
Here’s a great way to spend time soaking up this amazing season… crafting! Your kids will love these ideas and many can be used as a lovely handmade centerpiece for your harvest table.
Here are some of the supplies you’ll need:
Fall and Thanksgiving Inspired Crafts for Kids
1. Pumpkin Pony Beads | Cutesy Crafts
2. Fall Leaf Watercolor Painting | Projects with Kids
3. Homemade Fall Inspired Suckers | I Heart Naptime
4. Fall Leaf Garland | Red Ted Art
5. Fall Cookie Cutter Shapes | Projects with Kids
6. Pom Pom Tree | Reuse Grow Enjoy
7. Leaves Shape Painting | Confessions of an Overworked Mom
8. Fall Scented Playdoughs | The Best Ideas for Kids
9. Leaf Stained Glass | Ginger Casa
10. Hand Print Tree | The Best Ideas for Kids
11. Fall Apple Cups | Reuse Grow Enjoy
12. Turkey Popup Craft | Moms and Crafters
13. Thanksgiving Handprint Pumpkin | Mom Always Finds Out
14. Handprinted Acorn Kitchen Towels | Creative Green LivingÂ
Which craft idea are you excited to try first? Please let me know in the comments below!