I love the Fall season… cooler weather, the return of Pumpkin Spice everything, and holidays galore. There is always extra time to spend with your kids doing fun activities!
Here’s a great way to spend time soaking up this amazing season… crafting! Your kids will love these ideas and many can be used as a lovely handmade centerpiece for your harvest table.
Here are some of the supplies you’ll need:
Fall and Thanksgiving Inspired Crafts for Kids
1. Pumpkin Pony Beads | Cutesy Crafts
2. Fall Leaf Watercolor Painting | Projects with Kids
3. Homemade Fall Inspired Suckers | I Heart Naptime
4. Fall Leaf Garland | Red Ted Art
5. Fall Cookie Cutter Shapes | Projects with Kids
6. Pom Pom Tree | Reuse Grow Enjoy
7. Leaves Shape Painting | Confessions of an Overworked Mom
8. Fall Scented Playdoughs | The Best Ideas for Kids
9. Leaf Stained Glass | Ginger Casa
10. Hand Print Tree | The Best Ideas for Kids
11. Fall Apple Cups | Reuse Grow Enjoy
12. Turkey Popup Craft | Moms and Crafters
13. Thanksgiving Handprint Pumpkin | Mom Always Finds Out
14. Handprinted Acorn Kitchen Towels | Creative Green Living
Which craft idea are you excited to try first? Please let me know in the comments below!
Brandi dove headfirst into the passionate world of blogging over 7 years ago when she felt inspired to launch FamilyFelicity in 2017. The name Felicity means great happiness and the joys of heaven, which speaks to her vision for the families she desired to impact with this blog over the years. In 2023, she knew it was time to pass the reigns to another passionate mama to continue the work. Brandi is now helping women thrive in their businesses as a copywriter and branding strategist in her new endeavor Thrive Content Creative. She is thrilled to leave FamilyFelicity in the most capable hands and heart. Thank you DayJah!